Ideal terrain. Copious snowfall. Western friendly village
About Hakuba Goryu/47
- Hakuba is Nagano’s premier ski resort destination and hosted the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympics
- Hakuba Goryu/47 is a western friendly village that hasn’t lost the essence of Japan
- Breathtaking views over the stunning alps of the Hakuba valley
- Offering a wide range of beginner & intermediate terrain
- Hakuba Goryu/47 is blessed with over 11m average snowfall each season
- An easy train or bus transfer from Tokyo International Airport
Tours include transfers, accommodation, meals, lift passes, ski/snowboard lessons, equipment hire & 1 complimentary teacher per 8 students.
Tours available January – April
Contact us today for a customised quote.